title="Chalfont St Giles Parish Council in Buckinghamshire">

Local NewsThu, 13th August 2020

News  »  Reporting problems to Transport for Bucks

   Reporting problems to Transport for Bucks    25 August, 2015

Did you know that you can now report problems with street lighScreen shot of TFB web siteting, pot holes and rights of way directly via the Bucks County Council web site.  http://www.transportforbucks.net/Tell-us.aspx You use an address or postcode to identify the location of the problem and then you will be guided through a series of questions that will identify the precise problem. You can even upload a photograph if you have one.  You can then choose whether to leave an email address so that you can be kept up to date with the issue.  You will be given a reference number for the issue.

Even if you choose not to be contacted directly you can then use the TFB Track It system and follow the investigation into the problem.

The system works on PC’s. laptops, tablets and mobiles so why not store the above addess and if you are out and about and see a problem then report it directly from your phone.

[+ go back...]